Saturday, June 4, 2011

Labels

What category do I fall into?  Am I a crossdresser or am a I transgendered?  Does it really matter?  One of my FaceBook friends commented that "Saying someone is CD but not trans is putting the CDs in a no-one's land; shunned by LBGT AND by the wider world. If you have a NEED to dress, you are trans. CDing is not just performance, it is an expression of the "adornment gene" that is in so many of us. Sorry for being combative here, but this is a disturbing trend"  I'm not sure what I am nor do I really care. 

If I could be anyone I wanted to be, I would be a gorgeous genetic woman who is in a lesbian relationship with an equally gorgeous genetic woman.  Since that's not going to happen in this lifetime, the next best thing would be to be with a woman who couldn't get enough of Tiffany and loved to play dress up.  She would encourage me, (better yet insist upon) that I be as feminine as I could as often as I could. She would strongly encourage me to take it to the next level and transition. Again, that's not going to happen.  So as with most things is life, you have to learn to live with the cards your dealt and be as happy as you can.
 
I guess most people would label me a CD as I don't "need" to dress up.  I haven't dressed up in more than a year.  However, I am constantly thinking about it.  When I see a pretty girl, instead of thinking how great it would be to fuck her, I think how great it would be to play dress up with her. 

I understand that being man or a woman is a matter of degree. If there were a scale with John Wayne on one side as the ultimate man and Marylin Monroe on the other as the ultimate woman, I think generally, I tip the scales more towards Marylin than I do John Wayne.  A lot depends on my circumstances and situation.  If I had to choose one or the other, I think I am more feminine than masculine.  Does that make me transgender?  I don't know.  99.9% of the time, I am a man to the outside world.  I generally think like a man as I am constantly thinking about something sexual. 

Some might also consider me transgendered as if I had the money, the relationship security and the job security, I would transition in a heart beat.  The biggest thing that would hold me back is I have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN MEN.  I don't even understand why a GG would want to be with a man.  If you transition, your options of finding a woman are very limited. 

Does that make me a CD, transgendered or somewhere in between.  I don't know and I don't think it matters.  I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment